Below are the official Malibooz albums currently available for purchase. To view the complete Malibooz discography, including entries for film and television, Click Here.
(To view lyrics, click on the title of the desired song.)
Queens' English (2010)
Some new tunes paying homage to the sounds of the British Invasion. (Lyrics coming soon)
1. Hey Love
2. London Underground
3. Just A Little Bit
4. A Bit of Awright
5. Factory Girl
7. Bitter Grey
9. Dit Diddit
10. Good Tonight
11. Diamond Ring
12. She Comes Around
13. So Bad
14. Venture Into The Shadows (Instrumental)
Malibooz Rule! (1981)
The classic album now available on cd, with nine bonus
tracks not available on the original release.
18. Tower 9 (longboard version) (Instrumental)
19. Firestorm at Surfrider (longboard version) (Instrumental)
20. Tower 9 (shortboard version) (Instrumental)
21. Firestorm at Surfrider (shortboard version) (Instrumental)
A Malibu Kind of Christmas (1992)
A fun collection of merry Yule-tide surf tunes sure to
brighten up your holiday.
2. Little Surfin' Drummer Boy (Instrumental)
9. Carol of the Swells (Instrumental)
Living Water (The Surfer's Mass) (1999)
6. Crest, Then Broken (Instrumental)
12. Benedicite (reprise)
Beach Access (2002)
More great surf tunes, but with a more sophisticated sound than their early work.
3. Shredder (Instrumental)
7. Faceoff at Point Dume (Instrumental)
10. Bel Mar Bolero (Instrumental)
13. Glassoff (Instrumental)
The WRVR Sessions '65 (2004)
The Malibooz' first professional recording - January 20, 1965.
Exactly as it was then.
3. Miserlou (Instrumental)